Getting ready for photography
Photographs are a vital aspect of marketing for your property and we want you to be happy with them.
Although our photographers will be able to assist when the arrive, the more you can prepare your home beforehand, the better
the results will be!
Here are some tips on how best to present your home for marketing.
- Make sure the house is clean and tidy
- Clear away clutter
- Clear kitchen surfaces and in bathrooms, remove person items
- If possible arrange fresh flowers in the principle rooms
- Straighten bed covers, fluff pillows and arrange furniture neatly.
- Ensure that balcony/terrace doors can be opened to get the best shots possible.
- Hide refuse bins, wheelie bins, recycling bins, etc. They do nothing to help make a property attractive!
- Ensure that the lawn is mowed, any gardening equipment is stored away and the garden furniture is clean and arranged neatly.